Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Mint Chip

Top: Mind Code
Lace Shorts: Kaitlyn

Bag: B.Makowsky 

Shoes: "Mash Up" Chinese Laundry 

Mint Chip! I have a new found love for this shade of green. I have been looking for the perfect mint top, so when I found this flowy, Mint Code top with cut-out back detail I knew I needed it in my closet! I finally got a a much needed mini vacay, so the boy and I spent a few relaxing days in Palm Springs. This Mint Chip combo was the perfect outfit for a night out on the town.

I chose to pair this minty top with my favorite lace shorts from Kaitlyn. I love that a pair of lace shorts can work for just about any occasion whether it be with tights, a button down and a blazer for work, paired with a graphic tee for everyday wear or dressed up with a silky top. The outfit options are endless!

Since I knew we would be walking the streets of Palm Springs, I opted for my nude patent wedges from Chinese Laundry. Patent nude wedges are a must in every girl's closet. These strappy wedges "Mash Up" with just about everything in your closet.

Just a quick post today!
New pictures to come this weekend!
Stay tuned!
XXO

4 comments:

  1. cool look, really like the back of your shirt!:)
    xx Kate


    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
  2. adore this look. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit, the back of the shirt is so pretty and the shoes are gorgeous!

    www.littlesisfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful look.

    If you get a sec, check out my latest post 'Parisian Style'.

    XO
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love!! Leave the name of your blog and I will follow you in return <3