Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The Debate

 I wasn't much of a sneaker girl growing up, I loved any excuse to wear a fancy impractical shoe but I have to say that I am fascinated with these 80's inspired hightops that are making a comeback. To try or not to try? This is my question...I have been browsing around to see what other brands/designers are offering and these are the few that caught my eye.

Giuseppe Zanotti $650

See by Chloe $375

Marc by Marc Jacobs $320

Nine West $85

Dirty Laundry $69
 To try or not to try? I am still debating... maybe I will start with the Nine West pair and see how I feel.
Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for taking a look at my blog! ;) xoxo You're blog is amazing as well! Love the name...cute and creative! Love this funky mix of sneakers and wedges/heels all in one!

    www.themymaisonblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love!! Leave the name of your blog and I will follow you in return <3