Friday, March 30, 2012

Busy busy week

It's been one of those weeks...I haven't had time for anything! I wanted to get some outfit posts in but I have found no extra time or energy ( I promise to do so this weekend) So I have decided to share with you what has been keeping me so busy!

                                                                Glamour Gowns



This past weekend I had the opportunity to give back as I helped at Glamour Gowns. Glamour Gowns is an event put on by CASA Los Angeles in which everything a girl needs for prom is given to foster girls. This is Chinese Laundry's 5th year in donating over 400 brand new shoes for the girls. It's an awesome event and anyone who has the chance to help out should. It's always good to give back!

Chinese Laundry is launching a denim line next week!



So we have been busy planning our big denim launch which is on April 3rd hosted by Shenae Grimes (90210). We are really excited to show the whole line ranging in different pieces, from colored skinnies, to vests to dresses. (The first picture is a sneak peak at Magic) I will be working the event, so I promise a lot of pictures and more info to come! Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the love!! Leave the name of your blog and I will follow you in return <3