Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Metallic Madness

Elizabeth and James $325
Brian Atwood $595

Manolo Blahnik $815

Chloe $450



Marc by Marc Jacobs $250

Dirty Laundry $80


I’m in love with the Metallic Madness that is happening right now. Inspired by the sci-fi realm, the lustrous sheen and shiny surfaces seem to be launching us into the future. Unlike anything in my shoedrobe, I for one am excited to incorporate these showstoppers into my wardrobe this Fall. Only one problem…I need a bigger closet. 

I am getting into a blogging routine now so look for a post everyday!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. The Dirty Laundry boots are incredible.

    abundanceoferica.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Elizabeth & James shoes are to die for! I've been eyeing tke black ones!

    http://operationwearmycloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love!! Leave the name of your blog and I will follow you in return <3