Saturday, July 21, 2012

Striped




Top: Kaitlyn 
Shorts: BCBGeneration
Sweater: Nordstrom
Bag: H&M
Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Bracelets: Gifted
Rings: H&M, Henri Bendel
Shoes: Sam Edelman 

Just another day in Santa Barbara...I love my weekends here. Days off with the boy are spent walking down State Street exploring the shops, trying the amazing food and checking out the local bars. It's definitely needed after a long week at work. 

Santa Barbara's weather is so unpredictable, I never know what to pack. This day was absolutely gorgeous, so I was so excited to break out my new shorts from BCBGeneration. I fell in love with the lace detail at the bottom and of course the pockets! I also loved them because these are easy to go from day or night and dress up or down. I decided to pair it with this striped button down I found at Kaitlyn.

Santa Barbara involves a lot of walking. I have definitely altered my shoe choices when up here. So the boy surprised me with these Sam Edelman sandals. The wedge height is perfect for all the walking we do and I am absolutely in love with the ankle strap. The silver strap at the toe make these easy to dress up as well. I seriously have been living in these ever since. 

4 comments:

  1. Love it! Great style, looks good on you!

    xoxo lorena

    http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Sam Edelman! Cute shoes!

    www.samspinkslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your look
    kisses from Prague
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look and your jewellery is great.

    Thanks for your comment, you have a great blog :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love!! Leave the name of your blog and I will follow you in return <3